At ACF, we are obsessed with coaching. We eat, drink, and sleep coaching. The job of our coaches is to
provide the best experience to our members every single day. Early alarms and late nights don’t phase us
– we are focused and committed. In an industry plagued with mediocrity, we strive to set a higher bar.
Simply put we are professionals, and we are investing heavily in progressing our coaches to new heights.
Through a culture of excellence and a dynamic development framework we arm our coaches with the
tools and resources they need to excel and evolve.
– 2+ years of fitness experience
– 1+ years of full-time CrossFit coaching experience
– Current CrossFit L1 Certificate
– Active CPR and First Aid Certification
– In depth knowledge of CrossFit, fitness, health and nutrition – the tip of spear
– In depth knowledge and skill in leading CrossFit classes – we want the best in the world
– High level interpersonal, time management and organizational skills – professional mindset
– Strong leadership skills and inspires action in those around them – leads by example always
– Creative thinking, dispute resolution and problem-solving skills all finely honed – cool under pressure
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
– Leading and coaching group fitness classes through care and excellence
– Add value to local and greater community through relentless positivity, engagement, and passion
– Assist as needed with facility improvements, cleanliness, maintenance, individual projects, and
implement other initiatives under direction of Head Coach and/or General Manager
– Attend team meetings, coaching summits and other company events
E. [email protected] ACF Job Descriptions 2020 1
– Handle member inquiries, provide information about our programs, and track attendance
– Help plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
– Greet members and visitors entering the facility to provide a great first impression
– Know and understand all program offerings and manage the process of signing up new members
– Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of facility by performing necessary duties
– Help manage retail responsibilities and perform basic inventory keeping along with front desk
ACF provides competitive compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based
on multiple factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance
evaluations and overall expertise. Compensation includes competitive base salary, health benefits, as well
as potential for bonuses. In addition, success in this position includes but is not limited to hiring,
coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.